Lately I have been feeling a bit lonely and it's like I need human contact. I don't usually feel like that. I do hug people a lot, but personal space is still important for me and more often than not I prefer to relax by myself at home.
I guess it's because my body got used to being close to someone else. First, I visited my friend during winter holidays - which was amazing, by the way - and we slept together. Then I had a sleepover with A. and Z., and then right after I was at M.'s and now that I'm back home, in my bed (which is too big for me), it feels kinda empty. I wish I could throw my hand around someone or feel their head resting against my shoulder or their chest against my back. I've become needy~
I guess it's because my body got used to being close to someone else. First, I visited my friend during winter holidays - which was amazing, by the way - and we slept together. Then I had a sleepover with A. and Z., and then right after I was at M.'s and now that I'm back home, in my bed (which is too big for me), it feels kinda empty. I wish I could throw my hand around someone or feel their head resting against my shoulder or their chest against my back. I've become needy~
friend sent this to me and now it's stuck in my head
Also I wanted to keep it a secret, but I don't want to forget it later, so...
He let it go for me (he doesn't ever do that 'cause it's messy blah blah)
since I wanted him to, and he was so~ embarrassed later because of that.
How cute!!! Also thighs. Rocks. How is that possible. A+ thighs.
((It was more watery than I thought))
((It was more watery than I thought))
what is that grey text supposed to mean?
OdpowiedzUsuńit sounds rather dirty
It's not really (well, maybe the ending), it's just more about how I like feeling people's warmth and know they're next to me and alive ahahahahahah I think we talked about that a long time ago. I don't always need that but sometimes it's very nice.
UsuńOh wait. You meant the light grey text. Then yes. Yes, it is dirty. I regret nothing... XD
UsuńwHAT IS IT ABOUT I NEED TO KNOW
Usuń