niedziela, 2 lutego 2014

winter holidays

I haven't written for some time, but today I had a weird dream, so of course it's perfect for a post.
Anyway, I had a dream where I think I tried to clean my eye or something, but not using water, just trying to do it with my finger (maybe?). Anyway, I looked into the mirror and... how do I describe it?
When you look at your eye, it's not a perfect globe. It has a bulge right where the iris is. In my dream, that bulge was gone and my eye was very sharp, like a picture in HD. I actually lost my cornea???? It was so weird. Wow, I'm writing so badly. I'm sorry, I'm out of practice etc.
Anyway, in my dream, I looked down and tugged my lid away and there was my cornea; it has just moved up earlier. So I took it out, like a really big contact lens (that could cover my entire eye) and put it back in. Bam, end of dream. Don't ask me, it was disturbing.

Any way, when this dream ended, another one started. I don't know, I think I've been partially concious by then, but I liked this one, actually.
As my friends know quite well, I am super super excited for the second season of Hannibal. And so, I dreamed about him! Wow. Still can't believe that. It was all highly unlikely and stuff, but still nice.
It was like... I have been invited to Hannibal's dinner parties a few times, then by myself and we got close. Not like, we fell in love, ew, no. We haven't even hugged once, now that I think about it? Wow. That's a shame. Well, whatever. In this dream, sometimes I had nosebleeds, I think maybe my blood was too thin? Or something?
I found out he was feeding me human meat (because the rabbit didn't taste like rabbit etc.), but I kept indulging him and, surprisingly, myself. I later told him that I know about his secret, and that "I never liked liver, but this accountant's is very delicious".
Some time has passed and he kept inviting me. He told me that my heart would be very tasty. Later I noticed my nosebleed were getting more frequent. I realized he was feeding me only read meat (I don't know if it actually causes this illness I had, but it did in my dream, so shush), and when I confronted him about it, he admitted he wanted to kill me and eat my heart. I just asked him to let me write my will and to do it in a way that would cause me no pain. I don't really know what happened later.

Well. All I had to say is that I have a need to write up that will. Just in case I die suddenly or something.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz