czwartek, 26 września 2013

good times

Lately I've been having some bursts of inspiration... Not big ones, just small ideas that keep me searching for a piece of paper and a pencil. I've missed that feeling.
I'm also trying to look at my drawings in a kinder manner than I used to. They aren't that bad, I guess. There's still lots of room for improvement, but they aren't really as ugly as they have always seemed to me. At least some of them, yeah.
This is a good thing, but also it isn't... It distracts me so, especially when I need to be doing my homework or studying or tidying my room. But it's a nice distraction, a relaxation, and I suppose I'll just use it for as long as I can, before I lose it again. Holding a pencil with my mind completely blank was, to be frank, a depressing feeling. Now I'm filling up my sketchbook at the speed of light. Some of it is just crap, some of it is okay. That's good enough for now.



I've been listening to this song on loop for like an hour. It is really good.
To bad she gets so much hate from her previous song that it casts shadow on her actual talent.
Although I'm not a fan of her "We can't stop" or whatever the name was, and I detested her performance with Thicke (mainly because of said man), this song is worth spreading. But when I mention it, I usually just get funny looks, because "WOW SHE'S NAKED IN THE VIDEO WHAT A SLUT HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAY SHE WAS LICKING THAT HAMMER" or something... Well. Shut up. Just listen. Yeah.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz