poniedziałek, 23 września 2013

uncertainty

I went to my additional English classes today and there was this super (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) cute (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) person (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Like, really, such a pretty smile and face and then when we were supposed to talk about each other, 'cause most of the people were new to the group, they were like "I want to learn the language not only for school but because I want to travel" and then after the classes they said to me they liked my accent and I'm just internally having a breakdown, 'cause I've been working on my accent for ages but it still is terrible but they seemed to genuinely like it? I don't know, IT'S THOSE SMALL THINGS okay.
Also they like TV series so like yessssss maybe have something in common and can be friends or something...


(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) welp (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

BUT before we all get cheery and stuff, I was thinking about what I want to do in the future and literally it was so hard to come up with anything. Even traveling - it doesn't really seem all that appealing when I'm supposed do travel alone. Not cool. And who would I have? I thought about languages: English is not impressive any more and I think the only thing left for me to do would be becoming a teacher, which, ugh, please no. Japanese on the other hand would be much more desirable and interesting, but then, if I want to study it in Poland, the universities requirements are two foreign languages and Polish. Which kinda sucks because I always had just one foreign language, and then in high school it's like a continuation of German. I wanted to go to some basic German classes instead of English (or French, French would be perfect), but my aunt's like "nah you gotta master da english first" so. Yeah. I should try and study by myself. Which is... bound to be a failure.
So that's a no for a foreign language.
I eveeeeeen though about art. Because, why not, I see works of people that study in universities and they aren't always that good. But 1) it's really hard to get in 2) I'm completely unprepared 3) My drawings aren't good, but my imagination is bad, too, so I don't get any extra points for creativity 4) what would I even do after that?
I'm thinking about maintenance of art or like taxidermy ('cause hey, admit it, that'd be cool) but I think I need different majors in high school for that  (╯︵╰,) so  (╯︵╰,)...
Definitely don't want to do anything with Polish. That's the one thing I'm sure about.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz