sobota, 21 września 2013

two crows

I haven't dreamt any weird dreams lately. So, naturally, my brain had to spoil it and make up one last night. It wasn't really gorey or psycho like some I have but it was kind of bizarre all the same.
I went to some kind of zoo, but not really a zoo. I think a big picnic for people or maybe a party in open air would be a better word for it. It had some attractions, and a few of them were animals.
I think I was with one of my close irl friends, but I can't remember who it was. All I recall right now is a vague shape. Anyway we had to give our names for the list, but, for whatever reason, we gave fake names. I don't know, maybe we were like agents and were supposed to infiltrate the place? I have no idea.
I can't remember what we did, it just kinda ends here and then starts again when we're leaving. I turn to this old guy with glasses and start saying something along the lines: "I don't want to be rude, but I am concerned about the state of your horses. You make them live in such limited space, it almost looks like they have to sleep on each other." Indeed when you looked at the stables, they were very tiny and the horses looked very uncomfortable in them. To be honest, it didn't even look like stables. It was like a one small stable with about 12 horses in it.
Okay so it's pretty normal up to here.
The guy didn't really comment on what I said and instead he and his son I suppose took me to the woods. And of course I went, 'cause what could possibly go wrong, right?
There I saw a small kind of, hm... a cubicle? A tiny, one-room house? It just looked like four walls with a ceiling put onto the dirt, really. Also, not suspicious at all. We went inside. There were two small cages with cats in them and some stuff at the back. Beside that, the room was pretty empty.
Now at this point, the son just stayed behind, but the old man nodded at him and told him to get inside. I was pretty excited seeing those fluffy pretty cats so I was like, well, whatever, what do I care. The guy came up to one of the cages, the one with one cat in it, and I saw a syringe in his hand. He injected something into the cat and went back to stay by the door. I didn't know what was going on.
Suddenly, the cat moved, and it moved quickly. By the second it was in the different cage and on one of the two cats there. Only after few seconds I understood what was going on - the cat tried to kill the cat below him! And yes he succeeded. He cut the cat's arteries on it's neck by sinking it's claws into it. I was stunned. The son put his head down. Soon the cat got over with the last one. I didn't know what to expect. Which was stupid, really. Of course the cat would try to attack me. And it was like super fast and there was foam at it's mouth at this point and it's eyes were wild and weird and terrifying.
Needles to say I somehow got out. This dream was quite uneventful and boring but the cat put up a good fight. I managed to close it in the cage and yay I did something, I don't really remember now.
Wow this is so lame.
But hey good ending they found the guy and his victims' bodies, he killed them and buried because he thought they would report the "zoo" and it would get closed. He went to prison for that and for attempted murder on me. I don't really remember, I am so freakishly sleepy... I think I shall now go. My eyes are closing.
Goodnight, readers. Goodnight. ((Couldn't miss the opportunity, go listen Welcome to Night Vale.))

PS Oh I was also in Venice. I think I shall write about it, too, but some other time.
By the way, my title - attempted murder? See what I did there? Huh? Heheheheh?
For now, adieu.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz