Don't you just hate that feeling when you have to breathe through your mouth, because your nose is so stuffed? Yeah, me too. And my lips get really dry and uncomfortable, it's so not cool.
The cool thing is, as I was driving today, the road was crossed by a family of boars, I think? It was like two or three grown boars and like seven or eight baby ones. And they crossed the road like ducklings would, it was really cute and interesting, since I don't remember ever seeing boars in real life. Amusing, really.
Ugh, I told my friend I would draw this thing for her, but I'm feeling really lazy lately u_u She wants to give it to her boyfriend as a present, so I don't really want to decline the favor, especially since I've already said I'd do it... Let's wait for another week, though.
Also my cousin had a car accident today. He was driving with his girlfriend. Nothing serious happened to them thankfully, but the car is completely useless now from what I gather. I got scared when I heard it at first, 'cause the girl is my age, and my cousin is one a year older. And they've got a little baby. So I'm just really really glad they're okay, even though I don't keep in touch with them regularly.
Guess I'm gonna try and get some sleep. Goodnight, folks.
The cool thing is, as I was driving today, the road was crossed by a family of boars, I think? It was like two or three grown boars and like seven or eight baby ones. And they crossed the road like ducklings would, it was really cute and interesting, since I don't remember ever seeing boars in real life. Amusing, really.
Ugh, I told my friend I would draw this thing for her, but I'm feeling really lazy lately u_u She wants to give it to her boyfriend as a present, so I don't really want to decline the favor, especially since I've already said I'd do it... Let's wait for another week, though.
Also my cousin had a car accident today. He was driving with his girlfriend. Nothing serious happened to them thankfully, but the car is completely useless now from what I gather. I got scared when I heard it at first, 'cause the girl is my age, and my cousin is one a year older. And they've got a little baby. So I'm just really really glad they're okay, even though I don't keep in touch with them regularly.
Guess I'm gonna try and get some sleep. Goodnight, folks.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz