I passed my driving exam at the first try so yeah. :3
Also I feel bad because I have trouble remembering my friends' significant others names and it makes me seem ignorant. I'm not though. I just have no idea how my brain works sometimes. It just plays the worst pranks on me and my memory.
Here, a great song. I found it yesterday and it's really cool and catchy and it totally goes on my "driving to nowhere" playlist.
Also I feel bad because I have trouble remembering my friends' significant others names and it makes me seem ignorant. I'm not though. I just have no idea how my brain works sometimes. It just plays the worst pranks on me and my memory.
Here, a great song. I found it yesterday and it's really cool and catchy and it totally goes on my "driving to nowhere" playlist.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz