So today I went - again - to try and pass my theoretical exam for my driving license. I'm going to a school where you need to first pass an internal exam twice, then they send you to a external one, and then you can take the practical one. I can't freaking pass the first. Some stuff is really boring and I do study (well, a bit, at least), I do pass it sometimes, but I can't pass it twice in a row and I am just really mad 'cause this is bullshit or maybe I'm just that stupid. I guess both. I'm losing any hope I've had left that I'll ever pass this exam and I think my aunt will be quite disappointed and I just. Ugh. I'm basically very aggravated. Anyway today I went there again, didn't pass, got mad and decided to go on a mini trip and I'm really glad I did that. Seriously.
It was a decision taken on a whim so I wasn't prepared - hadn't eaten at all since I'd woken up, drank some medicine with half a cup of water, didn't take my mobile, stuff like that, hence I didn't really go outside the town. I've seen some "suburban scenery" though. Ha, fields of wheat, flowers, surprisingly pretty landscapes, stuff like that. It was very relaxing and I don't even feel exhausted now tat I'm back home. It was pretty tiring though, cycling up a hill or going through some deep sands. Still, nice.
Of course I've been in a t-shirt and forgot to roll my sleeves up, so now I have red arms and pale shoulders because of the sun. And I think some bugs have bitten me.
Well anyway. It's been a super nice day, very hot but still so nice. The sky is so blue and there's just a few clouds, which I usually don't like but I wouldn't have t any other way for today. Also the air above the filds! I could breathe finally. I've been having some trouble with that lately, so.
Bike trips - recommend.
It was a decision taken on a whim so I wasn't prepared - hadn't eaten at all since I'd woken up, drank some medicine with half a cup of water, didn't take my mobile, stuff like that, hence I didn't really go outside the town. I've seen some "suburban scenery" though. Ha, fields of wheat, flowers, surprisingly pretty landscapes, stuff like that. It was very relaxing and I don't even feel exhausted now tat I'm back home. It was pretty tiring though, cycling up a hill or going through some deep sands. Still, nice.
Of course I've been in a t-shirt and forgot to roll my sleeves up, so now I have red arms and pale shoulders because of the sun. And I think some bugs have bitten me.
Well anyway. It's been a super nice day, very hot but still so nice. The sky is so blue and there's just a few clouds, which I usually don't like but I wouldn't have t any other way for today. Also the air above the filds! I could breathe finally. I've been having some trouble with that lately, so.
Bike trips - recommend.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz