środa, 10 lipca 2013

dream paralysis

I've read some stuff about dream paralysis and I'm almost certain this is what I experienced. I think I described it here. The dream where I was laying and couldn't move and there was some kind of monster hovering over me? The one with a buckle? Yeah. It was very vivid and scary and the fact that it was all happening in my room made it even more frightening. But it's nice to know sleep paralysis is not connected to any physical nor psychological disease. I think I even had it more than once? And it's really strange because I want to have it again... It is scary and I'm like, "don't do it it's terrible" but it's kind of a surreal experience and it's amazing simultaneously. And it doesn't always end with terrifying hallucinations or this... feeling like you're being strangled... sometimes it may end with out of body experience or you can see nice stuff.
But then I think my mind would probably do some paranormal shit... like my blanket sliding of my body or a feeling like my body is being shifted around... or just some more creepy hallucinations where I can't even do anything to rescue myself.
Those aren't that bad, though. Well.

This song has been following for so long lately. I think I like the Reprise version more, but then Lucy's voice kind of ruins it for me? Like, I'm totally the one for singing that suits the character, but it just pisses me off. Mischief, mischief! City on fire! Blah, no, I don't like that at all.

Your face is weird, Jamie. Can't really decide if I'm attracted to you or not. But what an angelic voice.

5 komentarzy:

  1. Jamie, oh Jamie... He is precious.
    And about the paralysis - I hope you won't experience that ever again!!!!!!! It sounds scary.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. It iiis but I actually like to be scared, even though I might not sound like it XD And you have a chance to change that into OBE if you try/practise enough so there's that <3

      Usuń
    2. where is my comment..................

      Usuń
    3. Ok gonna write that again.
      I read that OBE is not that safe, cause when your soul is out of your body, it (the body) can become possessed by another soul and then yours will be wandering around FOREVER!!!!!!

      Usuń
    4. Oh yeah, I heard that too! THat'd be quite miserable. But I still would love to try experiencing something like that. I can't even really control my dreams, even when I know I'm just dreaming. :( So, no fun for me.

      Usuń