sobota, 6 lipca 2013

latest dream

At the beginning I'd like to say that surprisingly, my dreams have become significantly less scary and/or gore-y lately. Like really. I won't describe it in details, since I don't remember it that well, lots of thing happening, you know, the usual.
The thing I remember the most is a moment when me and a group of people were in a big room... more like a hall, actually. And inside there was a huge pool, which was also very deep. It was kind of unsettling, the water there, like a lake water? A haunted lake water? Ahahahah it sounds really silly, but that's how it felt. Eerie, maybe.
Any way, I can't remember how, but I fell into the water. I started swimming and every time I came up to the surface, I didn't stop just there - I jumped out of the water like... a dolphin, a whale? I jumped really high up and then I went back underwater, deeper every time. I couldn't stop it, like my body was out of my control. It felt amazing and terrifying at the same time. Amazing: because I was so high up and everyone looked so small and I felt powerful. Terrifying: because it was happening so quickly and I had trouble catching breath. Every time I went deeper, the air I had it me just wasn't enough. It felt like I might drown at any moment.
Needless to say, I didn't drown, because my dreams are boring like that. Meh. Lot's of stuff happened later. I remember there was a person in this dream... I can't remember who it was, someone I know in real life? A character from a book? We just don't know. But I remember that person was important for me, though I can't even remember if I loved, liked, hated or was just interested by them. It's like, I feel their presence, but I can't remember anything, it's just a vague shadow really.

Also I really want a tattoo, and I even know what I want, but I have no moneeeeeey. I'm going job hunting on Monday. Well, I pompously call it job hunting, but really I'll just go to this one restaurant and ask them if they want me for anything.

On a lighter note, I figured out why my mp4 wasn't working after I formatted it! So now I can use it again. Yay :3333

Also, here's a video. Can't say I'm obsessed with Drew Sarich, but I HAVE been talking/thinking about him a lot lately so. I wanted to put one of his renditions of the Les Mis songs, but couldn't really decide since they are so great. That's why I decided to leave his ABC Cafe/Red and Black where he plays Enjolras and is excited for general Lamarque's death like a child getting his long awaited toy. Also Grantaire here (who is played by Rob Hunt? I think?) is really cute with how he's stumbling on his own feet. Look at how he's walking near the end of the video! Cutie pie. Drunk, cynical and mocking cutie pie.


I'll start posting again. Maybe I'll change the layout. We'll see. Turns out tumblr doesn't really give me the freedom I feel when I write here and Twitter is a torture for my moments when I can't stop typing. So.

1 komentarz: