niedziela, 10 lutego 2013

for remembering's sake

Yeah I'm gonna write about another dream of mine. Briefly, though, since I don't have time.
So where do I start... I was Dean Winchester! I mean, it's like I had Dean's body, but my mentality. So yeah, it's like a dream come true (except it was in a dream...).
I had an accident in the past, a car accident, which I had forgotten a long time ago. I'm gonna skip lots of things since, unfortunately, I don't really remember it clearly. :< Maybe if my dreams made more sense I'd actually be able to talk about it but w/e. Anyway some things happened and there I was, driving a car and the road looks strangely familiar. it was quite dark, but not because it was night, but because there were lots of trees on our both sides, with thick, countless leaves. I could feel my heart beating quicker and quicker and I was scared, though I haven't yet known why. On the passenger seat was sitting this woman... I think she was my psychologist? Psychiatrist? Or maybe just a random woman... Anyway she was probably a good character in my dream (I think she wanted to help me remember and get over the memory of this car accident which caused me some kind of trauma) but I kinda feared her (a lot, since she made me drive through the same place where I had my accident years ago).
So yeah, we were getting closer, everything is getting more and more familiar and I just don't wanna go any further I was just so  scared, my heart was thumping so hard it actually hurt. We're almost there and suddenly the world is spinning. I can't really explain it... it was like I was driving normally, but the memories came back so suddenly and so rapidly I just got absorbed into this kind of world from memory. I could feel like I was being thrown around in a car that was rolling over or something like that. i couldn't move and UGH I was so scared and I wanted to wake up (since I've known I was sleeping for a while). I even called out for help but no one could hear me nor I could actually move my lips I guess? But the it's like I woke up from the memory into my dream... I was still spinning and falling and almost dying and I tried calling out once more - I couldn't. So with all my power I tried to wake up again and I  did, but it's like I was in another dream? And I could actually feel that there's only one more level and so I woke up and FINALLY I was freeeeeeee.
I don't know it felt like Inception? Kind of? Like I went to sleep irl, in my dream I was sleeping, In this sleep I was dreaming of those all things and there I dreamt/went into the memory of the accident. And I had to go up all these levels and it took so long and I was so scared ugh.
But I actually regretted not seeing this dream to it's end.
It's always like that! Right when I'm gonna die, I'm too scared and I make myself wake up. Then I regret it, 'cause I wanna see what'd be like to die in a dream.

WELL it was supposed to be brief but I guess I got caught up in the story. I should have a pencil and a notebook next to my bed because I like going back to my dreams, replaying it in my memory ans noticing some details and stuff. But since they are so bizarre and there are lots of things happening + my memory is bad, I have to write the down before I forget all the stuff... Like this ^ was just an intro and then  the ending of my dream. Oh well. School tomorrow. Blargh.

((imagine how scared i was after i woke up from that dream and i was supposed to go driving in an hour))

2 komentarze:

  1. o rany ile można pisać do Ciebie o ranyyy chciałam pogadać i wgl przeczytałaś mojego smsa? dzwoniłam nawet do Ciebie uhhhhhh ok idę przeczytać notkę

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. i don't get your dreams omg
    but i guess these are still better than mine (lately i've been dreaming some scary stuff ugh)

    OdpowiedzUsuń