środa, 26 grudnia 2012

crazy shit, man

So. Where do I start.
As you know, it's Christmas. I've watched Spiderman, it was good... I thought Andrew Garfield was more good-looking but oh well, he was still nice I guess. Emma looks better with dark hair, too, but still - she's lovely.
Okay so. My friends came over yesterday - K and B I gave them presents and we were supposed to go to B's to get wax (from a candle) off her bed - she had lit a candle and she left it to melt completely and you can guess the rest. Well... After staying at my place for about an hour, M, my other friend, decided she wanted to have serious talk with B in front of my block. Yadda yadda yadda, another hour later we were going to B's place. K left because she had to go back home, she had a curfew or whatever.
When we reached B's place, she realized she hadn't had her keys, so we had to go baaaack and go to her other family's place because her mother was there. The family was just talking and laughing and the atmosphere was really pleasant (B's mother doesn't like me but she seemed to be in a good mood). We took the keys and went to B's again. After some time, like, another hour or so, B's mother just barged into the house in tears and went to her room. Then we heard her sobbing. B went to check on her and... well... I won't be getting into the details, but basically there was a BIG fight in the house where we went earlier for the keys. Yeah... Like... Fists involved. But no one was hurt badly! We had to go to look for B's mom shoe and her cellphones 'cause she threw it somewhere onto the lawn (yeah, she went home barefoot). Anyway after that we just went to M's and another scandal! (that may be too big of a word though) There are too many people with "M" names ugh. I'm gonna say girl for my another friend who is younger than me, man for her father and woman for her mother.
Man and Woman (it sounds stupid but w/e) are in separation I guess because Woman cheated on Man after Man had cheated on Woman (in short). When we came back, Woman was kinda... drunk, yeah, and Man was there! They were hugging and stuff and I seriously didn't know what to expect. Not writing anything here, but we just took Girl with us, so she and M could sleep over at B's place. When we were going there (my home was on the way so I just went there to sleep) it was about 2 AM or so. We were passing a store (kind of a store) which was on the opposite side of the street and we saw a guy. We recognized him. I knew him from middle school. The bad kind... you know... smokes, drinks, gets high, doesn't pass the year... Yeah. I was about to say hi or whatever but then! I noticed he had something in his hand. He was just standing on a staircase and leaning on a short wall. He was holding a knife in his hand and he was like, spinning it... That's what I saw, that's what reflected the street lamps' light! It was like in a movie to be honest. Just standing there, staring at you, holding a knife which gave off a sinister flash. I wish I was better at telling stories. We, uh, sped up a bit. He didn't do anything at all, but you know. It was kind of scary. I wasn't scared at that time though. I don't know why, guess I just think those kind of things (like brutal murder  on a street) can't happen to me, it only happens in the news. I know it can really happen to anyone though, so now I'm glad we escaped and we haven't downplayed it...
Can't wait to see the Hobbit tomorrow!

Cheers~!

2 komentarze:

  1. no omg it was totally real @_____@ it really felt like I was in a movie... fights in families, then the guy with a knife... the one time I stayed out later than usual! of course something had to happen!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. ayo wassup i changed my url - it is 1q94 now!

    OdpowiedzUsuń