so uh... I actually just wanted to bitch a bit Ծ_Ծ
I got some nice presents really but I had a little misunderstanding with my auntie. I told her it's fine if she only gave me a manga my friend earlier ordered from some site. I didn't really want anything fancy since I'm hoping to get an xbox for my 18th b-day (well, we'll see about that. It'd be really cool). Anyway, I reckon my aunt thought those 5 volumes weren't enough and she bought me some kind of console... I think she figured "okay she won't shut up about that (xobx) console or something, so I'll buy her this one, it's close enough I'm sure". She's quite uninformed about that tech stuff, and in the end she bought me some cheap console that is supposed to work a bit like Wii? It's got 11 games that work similar to Wii and 89 (o_o) games that remind me of old Pegasus games. Ok, that was cool when I was small, but now it's just shitty. I feel really bad since I guess she tried to find something I'd like but that was a total miss TT_TT I pretended to like it, too, 'cause seriously what was I supposed to do? I am a terrible person... I still want xbox but my chance of getting it is getting smaller? 'Cause if she asks me what I want for b-day and I say I want xbox, she'll say "You've got 1 console already though" and it'd be very bad to say that "The console you bought for me for Christmas is crap" .__.' Why am I even writing it here... Gee I feel bad just for wanting expensive stuff. I should, like, study. Uuuugh I seriously hate myself sometimes. Seriously. I should stop thinking about it too.
My cousin got me this cool muffin making kit. It probably is a thing for kids, but it's so cool! I'm crazy about cute muffins lately so it's a 10/10 (I told her I want something like that though shuuush). Mu uncle gave me money, so the thing I expected and wanted he most from him. Also 10/10. Whereas my aunt's present - 2/10...? And I didn't give her anything special, too. I'm just giving my cousin some money 'cause e bought her new glasses together. Jeez I'm basically a parasite here and I still expect so much even though I have a lot right now.
I'm a bad kid
and I
seriously
hate myself sometimes
Oh my God I'm actually seriously a terrible person.
I should, like... shut up... and... cease existing... I'm unfair and selfish... Wow... I can't remember my last self-loathing time like that... ;_;
I got some nice presents really but I had a little misunderstanding with my auntie. I told her it's fine if she only gave me a manga my friend earlier ordered from some site. I didn't really want anything fancy since I'm hoping to get an xbox for my 18th b-day (well, we'll see about that. It'd be really cool). Anyway, I reckon my aunt thought those 5 volumes weren't enough and she bought me some kind of console... I think she figured "okay she won't shut up about that (xobx) console or something, so I'll buy her this one, it's close enough I'm sure". She's quite uninformed about that tech stuff, and in the end she bought me some cheap console that is supposed to work a bit like Wii? It's got 11 games that work similar to Wii and 89 (o_o) games that remind me of old Pegasus games. Ok, that was cool when I was small, but now it's just shitty. I feel really bad since I guess she tried to find something I'd like but that was a total miss TT_TT I pretended to like it, too, 'cause seriously what was I supposed to do? I am a terrible person... I still want xbox but my chance of getting it is getting smaller? 'Cause if she asks me what I want for b-day and I say I want xbox, she'll say "You've got 1 console already though" and it'd be very bad to say that "The console you bought for me for Christmas is crap" .__.' Why am I even writing it here... Gee I feel bad just for wanting expensive stuff. I should, like, study. Uuuugh I seriously hate myself sometimes. Seriously. I should stop thinking about it too.
My cousin got me this cool muffin making kit. It probably is a thing for kids, but it's so cool! I'm crazy about cute muffins lately so it's a 10/10 (I told her I want something like that though shuuush). Mu uncle gave me money, so the thing I expected and wanted he most from him. Also 10/10. Whereas my aunt's present - 2/10...? And I didn't give her anything special, too. I'm just giving my cousin some money 'cause e bought her new glasses together. Jeez I'm basically a parasite here and I still expect so much even though I have a lot right now.
I'm a bad kid
and I
seriously
hate myself sometimes
Oh my God I'm actually seriously a terrible person.
I should, like... shut up... and... cease existing... I'm unfair and selfish... Wow... I can't remember my last self-loathing time like that... ;_;
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz