wtorek, 16 października 2012

i'm

                              losing

my shit
right now                   

I guess it's old but daMN LOOK at them this is pure sex on scene in front of fangirls' eyes
End of me losing my shit over JongTae which I don't eVEN SHIP whAT.

I meant to write about my dream yesterday but I ended up not even turning on my computer (so obviously I wouldn't bear any longer and had to turn it on today). Only one Homestuck update though :(
Anyway, my dreams.
On Monday night I didn't sleep well, I woke up several times in the morning (didn't even bother to check the time, but I guess it was like 3-4-5 am).
I had a dream where I was a boy... I actually think I was Dave! Yes, Dave Strider, one and only. But it was sooo weird... It's like Dirk came up to me (I was lying in a bed), did some ~*~*soft yaoi [[incest]] stuf*~*~ to me and walked away??? Then I think I turned back into me and read manga on Dave's iPhone?????? Ok. The "turning back into me or into someone else in between some events in my dreams" is normal, but... Dave had manga on his iPhone?! That's just... unreal air .
Onto the other dream... A nightmare, actually. I was a little boy. Like, 5 or 6 years old. I was lying in a bed (wow what's with that theme). Dean (yes! Dean Winchester!) was telling me a story. It was supposed to be a bedtime story, but really he was just talking about this monster that was putting me and my family in a danger. The only thing I remembered was that he was attaching buckles to people's forearms. Like, taking a buckle from a belt, tearing your flesh, attaching the buckle and IDK wow it was... weird... and creepy... He also played a song you hated billion times (literally). Anyway I was falling asleep (as a boy) and then I just opened my eyes to say something to Dean. And I saw this monster above me. Actually I opened my eyes irl too and I saw that monster, to be specific. I guess it was a shadow or my imagination but WOW I was SO scared. I was just thinking "I have to move, I have to kick him and get away" but I literally couldn't move an inch. Sooo weird. I'm laughing now, but it was really scary at that moment, sob.
I dreamt something more, but I can't really remember. This post is getting too long anyway... I like babbling about my weird dreams so much but they don't interest people (a nice way of saying I don't interest people... lol). So hey let's write them on my blog.
I wrote blong instead of blog. BLONG. LOL it's like a weird onomatopoeia (who made that word? Why is there another "O" after "P"? Do you even say that second "o"?).
History now... Let's make it more enjoyable. Yes, you guessed that right!
Thank you EXO. My heart be breakin' too.

2 komentarze:

  1. ASDFGHJ JONGTAE ASDFGHJKJ EXO
    /kissin luhan's photocard brb

    ok i am back
    beautiful post
    yes
    beautiful

    OdpowiedzUsuń