I was talking to U. few days ago and she asked me if I had ever been in love. She was wondering if I was somehow "immune to feelings". Now that I think about it, she was basically asking me If I am a psychopath. Should I be happy about it or...?
But no, I'm not a psychopath, no need to be scared~!
Also I've just remembered a really embarrassing moment... When I was chilling in front of my computer and dancing to Lucifer. And gooosh I was so into it! And right when the "shaking" part came in, my uncle came into my room and saw me. I bet he thought I was having a seizure sob.
I wanted to put a video here but my browser keeps crashing... Grr. So here, have the link.
This song is really great in my opinion, but I don't like the bridge part... It's like a totally different, lame song was put into this awesome piece of work. t gets better later, but still... And don't get me wrong, Hyoyeon is gorgeous. But it just doesn't fit at all here. ._.
SNSD released a new song, too, and it's... weird? Hell yes it is. But it has some cool part. I guess it grows on you. But still, GG have lots of better songs.
But no, I'm not a psychopath, no need to be scared~!
Also I've just remembered a really embarrassing moment... When I was chilling in front of my computer and dancing to Lucifer. And gooosh I was so into it! And right when the "shaking" part came in, my uncle came into my room and saw me. I bet he thought I was having a seizure sob.
I wanted to put a video here but my browser keeps crashing... Grr. So here, have the link.
This song is really great in my opinion, but I don't like the bridge part... It's like a totally different, lame song was put into this awesome piece of work. t gets better later, but still... And don't get me wrong, Hyoyeon is gorgeous. But it just doesn't fit at all here. ._.
SNSD released a new song, too, and it's... weird? Hell yes it is. But it has some cool part. I guess it grows on you. But still, GG have lots of better songs.
Splashing some colours. Yay.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz