piątek, 12 października 2012

wow nothing interesting is happening

with my thermal flask of tea
up there in your neighbour's tree
I've been obsessed with this song lately. It's really cute and you just listen to it and think "ooh, this is adorable, he's in love with a girl but she has a boyfriend and he can't do anything about it! Poor guy."
But then the second half of the song comes and you realize he's creeping on that girl from the tree and watches her sleep and calls her house to hear her voice and he's actually a stalker.
Wow, I can totally relate <3 We poor souls with unrequited loves... Lol. No, don't worry, I don't stalk anybody. Not yet. Ehehehh.
What else is there? It's Friday and we don't have school, I'm just being lazy, the way I love it. Yesss. And there's this game my friend showed me - Magic: The Gathering. It's a card game and so far it's really fun. I'm already planning on buying my own deck of cards.
Well, I guess that's it. Just wanted to post anything.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz