/opens the window and continues reading gay porn
I recently downloaded few Ootsuki Miu's mangas. I'm not a fan, so the reading is going slowly for me. I've just finished Eien no Shichigatsu (??? or something like that) and it waS SO BAD OH GOSH WHYYY... That was I think the first. manga. ever! to make me ship the heterosexual pairing more that the canon gay ship. Ryuusuke was pissing me off 85% of time... I wish their story was just a oneshot, and the one oneshot from this volume got extended into a full story.
Right now I'm reading Paradise Baby and it's muuuuch better. Not much to complain on till chapter 4, which I'm reading right now. It's good, I'm just really not a fan of Ootsuki Miu, so I can't expect too much.
I recently downloaded few Ootsuki Miu's mangas. I'm not a fan, so the reading is going slowly for me. I've just finished Eien no Shichigatsu (??? or something like that) and it waS SO BAD OH GOSH WHYYY... That was I think the first. manga. ever! to make me ship the heterosexual pairing more that the canon gay ship. Ryuusuke was pissing me off 85% of time... I wish their story was just a oneshot, and the one oneshot from this volume got extended into a full story.
Right now I'm reading Paradise Baby and it's muuuuch better. Not much to complain on till chapter 4, which I'm reading right now. It's good, I'm just really not a fan of Ootsuki Miu, so I can't expect too much.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz