it's an anime film (film in anime style?). i wanted to watch it on my pc.
i was very confused and a bit appalled when some gay porn started playing. I mean, hey, the store I ordered it from looked good and the packaging and the DVD itself looked legitimate, so... what's going on? How could they trick me! What a joke!
But then I realized it's just this program I played it with was defective, I suppose, and instead of playing the anime, it just played a last opened film. Wow okay... Gotta delete gay porns from my HD. What if family opens something with the same program and... gets confused like I did?
... Yeah, I'll just delete the program.
i was very confused and a bit appalled when some gay porn started playing. I mean, hey, the store I ordered it from looked good and the packaging and the DVD itself looked legitimate, so... what's going on? How could they trick me! What a joke!
But then I realized it's just this program I played it with was defective, I suppose, and instead of playing the anime, it just played a last opened film. Wow okay... Gotta delete gay porns from my HD. What if family opens something with the same program and... gets confused like I did?
... Yeah, I'll just delete the program.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz