Even though it's vague... And I had, like, few different dreams. Two of them were connected to school! And one was, like, a reoccurring dream...? I think I've had a dream like that in the past. Too bad my reoccurring dreams are usually horrors ( ノω-、)
Anyway! I've been reading manga last night and I realllllllly liked this page:
Anyway! I've been reading manga last night and I realllllllly liked this page:
I just thought I want a shirt with that page, seriously. Well, minus the chapter title of course. And then in my dream, I went to my school and my physics teacher had this shirt! The one that Kiyoshi is wearing in the picture. Which makes absolutely not sense, since my teacher's like 60 years old and wow he looked funny (no to say ridiculous... hahahh) wearing that. i just started screaming at him, how dare he wear a shirt like that before I even got mine! I was soooo upset hahah. That was totally a better dream than the one with sewing machine, a baby ghost and kitten demons. Ugh, their creepy smiles...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz