Today
I went outside! Again!
I went to the cinema with D and K. Wanted to see the newest Batman film, but we ended up watching That's My Boy, because someone told D the ending of The Dark Night Rises
‥(´口`*)うわぁぁ I can't really complain though. It was quite funny, some scenes at least.
Meeting with D and K wasn't even awkward as I expected it to be, hahah. It was nice. And I bought a Hannibal Lecter film, because it was on sale and it was like $2. One guy, that was standing before be in the queue, bought some DVDs and CDs for roughly $40. That was quite a difference between us.
Well, all together it was a fun day. Gonna have mi amigo watch Batman with me. Another film to add to our list!
I regret not buying Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy though... It wasn't really expensive. Maybe next time. Yeah.
I went outside! Again!
I went to the cinema with D and K. Wanted to see the newest Batman film, but we ended up watching That's My Boy, because someone told D the ending of The Dark Night Rises
‥(´口`*)うわぁぁ I can't really complain though. It was quite funny, some scenes at least.
Meeting with D and K wasn't even awkward as I expected it to be, hahah. It was nice. And I bought a Hannibal Lecter film, because it was on sale and it was like $2. One guy, that was standing before be in the queue, bought some DVDs and CDs for roughly $40. That was quite a difference between us.
Well, all together it was a fun day. Gonna have mi amigo watch Batman with me. Another film to add to our list!
I regret not buying Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy though... It wasn't really expensive. Maybe next time. Yeah.
heheheh
george
OdpowiedzUsuń