sobota, 15 grudnia 2012

the one to rule them all

sooooo because the premiere of Hobbit is on the 28th of Dcember here in Poland, the cinema decided to make a Lord of the Rings Marathon a week before. A night marathon. To be honest, I've never read neither Hobbit nor LotR (which I still regret deeply and plan to read those as soon as I finish some of the... ~thicker compulsory books for school. Don't ostracise me ;_;)
So me and mi amiga grabbed some friends and went for it! It started at 10 pm on Friday and ended at 10 am on Saturday. They were playing all three parts of the trilogy and each film was like 3-4 hours long because it included the scenes that were cut from other versions.
Let me just tell you... it was AMAZING. I was actually afraid I'd fall asleep or something, but not only this one time energy drinks and coffee didn't disappoint me, but ugh so many great scenes, it was all so magical, gorgeous, perfect and just so fantastic! The only thing that kinda pissed me off was when my friends were saying characters' lines. It's usually okay I guess, I do that too, but not all the time! (Musssst have  the precioussss though... That WAS obligatory) I just heard too many voices from both my left and right u_u Also why! do you! giggle! when there are those solemn, silent scenes, but not when they are fighting and no one would probably hear your laugh then? I admit some of those serious scenes were hilarious but hey, I'm crying there and I hear giggles! Atmosphere ruined.
Other than  that, I really enjoyed that night and people that went with me. All of them were cool lads and I can' wait to see the Hobbit with them, eheheheheh. Uuugh Hobbit, I can't wait.
What was cool but kinda scary today, I drank quite a lot of caffeine in the span of, like, 12 hours (whereas I usually drink a coffee once every two months or so?) and the coffee I bought at the cinema's bar made my hear beat so loud and quick I thought I'd have a heart attack if I take another sip. It went away after a while, that feeling, but still.
What's the most surprising is that me, who loves sleeping and sleeps quite a bit usually, has been awake for about 35 hours now and I'm still functioning. Is it the caffeine? There's not really any different explanation.
What else. Right! I think I either lost my money or IDK I didn't communicate with my friend well and gave him too much? I really can't think of another possibility, I even took my receipts and bills and counted but my 50PLN lol still remains vanished. Or something.
I bought a cool earring though.

EDIT:
I'm trying to watch Supernatural, but the episodes and seasons are getting more and more boring... I quite like them still, but it seems the producers just force all those weird plots that don't really keep the story going and are... often... a bit, just a tiny bit tedious. O, but going back to Dean... and Benny. Yay, happy Christmas.

EDIT2:
CAN KURT AND BLAINE GET TOGETHER AGAIN FINALLY PLEASE I DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO SEE BLAINE WITH ANYONE OTHER THAN KURT AND VICE VERSA HEY WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER

4 komentarze:

  1. LOL if you had seen each movie about 20+ times you would say the lines as well and umm when you know the story that well and you know what the character will do next and what will happen and cause you feel so close to all of them and you're like friends and well thats a great eg actually, you feel like you're meeting a dear old friend and you just can't help but to go down memory lane, you know, recalling old stories that once were so serious and now you laugh at them (just like irl) and omg it just becames funny and not pathetic anymore. I bet you do the same when it comes to sherlock or idk whatever so don't be so angry these were just human feels
    andddd i owe you 8pln for that awful coffee

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. omg no sosrry don'tt take it so seriously ahahaa. i mean yeah! if i were watching sherlock id do the same (well, i try not to when im watching it with my aunt, but, you know) but after all the "shshh"s and "okay, quiet now"s you still did that... maybe im just thinking too much of it because the rest of the cinema seemed so quiet and it stood out ahahahahah but still, just when the quiet, serious scenes came on... XD you couldnt hold it in could you? XD

      Usuń
    2. ye cause u didn't hear the rest of the cinema. believe me, the girls sitting behind me and oliwia were talking all the time, but i guess we couldn't hear anyone else, cause... idk magic physics or whatever it just worked like that D:
      ye i couldnt cause like i said it seemed so funny to me and i cant help it i am just like that omg does that even make sense, all the rubbish i just wrote sorry i cant think clearly now lol

      Usuń
    3. omg I heard those girls too, but only later, like, while watching the third film or so. And yeah I understand don't worry! <3

      Usuń