I just watched the latest Glee episode (Break Up) and I am embarrassed to say it but I am crying so much it's just wow no, why are you all like, Ryan, Ian, Brad, what the hell do you think you're doING DO YOU THINK THIS IS A MOTHERFUCKING GAME
AND KURT WHY DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS IT'S NOT ONLY BLAine's fault, he really as lonely and he told you that countless time; I know you're in New York and you have a great job, but cOME ON it's not like you can't give Blaine one or two hours every three days. I am so disappointed. Sob. And then there's SHINee with their photo shoot and they look great and so mature and sexy and fierce and just so perfect ugh... I hope you're all happy and you're not too tired and you're eating well and sleeping well and I just hope that you always smile ;_;
TL;DR
I wanted to shake my bottle of juice but it wasn't closed properly and the juice got onto my table, papers, tablet, monitor and my freaking wall. And the juice is green...
Kay the end :3
Woah I really do feel better now. The tears stopped, I just hope there won't be much SHINee and Glee and Supernatural on my dashboard.
Goodbye people I wish you all happiness bless you all, God bless you all...
AND KURT WHY DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS IT'S NOT ONLY BLAine's fault, he really as lonely and he told you that countless time; I know you're in New York and you have a great job, but cOME ON it's not like you can't give Blaine one or two hours every three days. I am so disappointed. Sob. And then there's SHINee with their photo shoot and they look great and so mature and sexy and fierce and just so perfect ugh... I hope you're all happy and you're not too tired and you're eating well and sleeping well and I just hope that you always smile ;_;
TL;DR
I wanted to shake my bottle of juice but it wasn't closed properly and the juice got onto my table, papers, tablet, monitor and my freaking wall. And the juice is green...
Kay the end :3
Woah I really do feel better now. The tears stopped, I just hope there won't be much SHINee and Glee and Supernatural on my dashboard.
Goodbye people I wish you all happiness bless you all, God bless you all...
god what lol
OdpowiedzUsuńda feels man
Usuńda feels
/plays sad jail songs on harmonica
but that god bless you just killed me
Usuńhehe
Usuńfrancieum style
... oh gosh did i just seriously make a gangnam style reference
is satan onto me
Howdy this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG
OdpowiedzUsuńeditors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
My homepage Leiligheter til salgs i Alanya
It's enormous that you are getting ideas from this paragraph as well as from our dialogue made at this place.
OdpowiedzUsuńFeel free to visit my web site ... asuntoturkista.net
Hi, Neat post. There is a problem together with your web
OdpowiedzUsuńsite in web explorer, would check this? IE nonetheless is the
marketplace chief and a huge section of people will omit your fantastic writing because
of this problem.
My web blog : Bodrum villas for sale
I blog frequently and I truly thank you for your information.
OdpowiedzUsuńThis great article has truly peaked my interest.
I will bookmark your blog and keep checking for
new information about once per week. I opted in for your RSS feed too.
my page: asuntoturkista.net
Wow, that's what I was searching for, what a information! present here at this website, thanks admin of this site.
OdpowiedzUsuńMy page: skin whitening
I visited multiple web sites but the audio feature
OdpowiedzUsuńfor audio songs existing at this web site is truly marvelous.
Also visit my blog : how to get rid of man boobs
Simply wish to say your article is as astounding.
OdpowiedzUsuńThe clearness in your post is just nice and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.
Here is my weblog ; tattoo removal cost
Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
OdpowiedzUsuńI think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message
home a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog.
An excellent read. I will certainly be back.
My web blog ; called acne free
Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment
OdpowiedzUsuńbut after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
Anyhow, just wanted to say superb blog!
My website > http://mylali.net/