hey people
i'm actually
studying
so far
No, but, seriously. I even did my German homework! That's like... wow... I did it by myself (... ok, with help of google translator).
This year is going to be hard, and some of the subjects seem really boring and unnecessary, but since I want to know a lot of things about a lot of things, guess I just have to keep studying more and not be a hypocrite.
But, truth be told, I am an awful hypocrite... I'm not even hiding it any more. But I'm trying to improve, of course.
Even though I know what meine Freundin was saying about 2nd year being though, I thiiiiink maybe it;s going to be interesting as well. We'll see. For now, Social Studies, Polish, History and Chemistry.
Just between us, I really like chemistry okay. Don't judge me. I find physics very interesting, but I know I'm incapable of... learning it as much as I'd want to. Does it make sense? I know I'm no good at physics.
No more school talk. I'll just put this cute photo of owls that was featured on today's National Geographic: Photography page. Do you even know how much I like bird. They are like... so beautiful. With few exceptions though www
i'm actually
studying
so far
No, but, seriously. I even did my German homework! That's like... wow... I did it by myself (... ok, with help of google translator).
This year is going to be hard, and some of the subjects seem really boring and unnecessary, but since I want to know a lot of things about a lot of things, guess I just have to keep studying more and not be a hypocrite.
But, truth be told, I am an awful hypocrite... I'm not even hiding it any more. But I'm trying to improve, of course.
Even though I know what meine Freundin was saying about 2nd year being though, I thiiiiink maybe it;s going to be interesting as well. We'll see. For now, Social Studies, Polish, History and Chemistry.
Just between us, I really like chemistry okay. Don't judge me. I find physics very interesting, but I know I'm incapable of... learning it as much as I'd want to. Does it make sense? I know I'm no good at physics.
No more school talk. I'll just put this cute photo of owls that was featured on today's National Geographic: Photography page. Do you even know how much I like bird. They are like... so beautiful. With few exceptions though www
| source |
Just lOOK AT THem!!!!!
I am SO PROUD of you well done w/ thet german homework! STUDY HARD MY LURVE AH HAH HAH xoxoxoxox
OdpowiedzUsuńok but if u need help w/ german you can talk to me. + what about that lessons when do we start huh
(i think i am better in german lately since i studied whole summer!!!!)
and "I want to know a lot of things about a lot of things" THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SENTENCE EVER OMG so beautifulllllllll aaaaaaah
und ich, als deine beste Freundin, habe Recht, du solltest es nicht vergessen!!!!!!!
and I was sure it would be "I like bird. They are like... so birdy." lol sorry i am just being silly kekekekek
Heheheheh thank you~ teacher said it was really good (for my possibilities)! <3 <3
Usuń<3
<3
but no i still don't really like German :( even though it sounds good in some songs. :<
about the lessons, I still don't know... Guess I'll have time on Mondays and Tuesdays, so we can meet up sometimes _^_ and omg why where you studying German during holidays? DDD:
I know, I actually poured my soul into this sentence. That's why it's so deep...
si sen~orita, estoy de acuerdo
hahahhaha lol, even though saying that birds are birdy DOES make sense actually :DD it'd be like my knowing things about things sentence <3