i needed to format it though. Good thing I didn't lose too much data.
Anyway, I wanted to write about my dream again, because it left me unsettled... But then my PC broke and stuff. And now, after few days, I still can't forget that dream.
It was like few different dreams put into one, but basically all of them had a mutual theme, I guess?
I can't really remember all of those little scraps of dreams, but I think it's not worth mentioning all of them.
It became worst when I was going down a path, I don't even know where I was. Like... a building, quite spacious and light... There were many people just sitting by the walls or standing and looking at me. I think I recognized some of their faces (I suppose they were my classmates and people I see almost daily). When I was looking at them, some weird, white and gooey substance started coming out of their mouths. No jokes, it was quite disturbing. It was dripping onto the floor with big drop and it was endless, there was so much of it. Where ever I was looking, all of the people had this liquid dripping from their mouths. I knew it was a dream and I tried to wake myself up. And fortunately, I did wake up.
I was in my room and my aunt was folding some sheets. I don't know why, but water was dripping from my ceiling and I thought that it was just getting on me while I was sleeping in my bed and my dream tried to accommodate, you know. Thus the weird thing dripping from people's mouth*.
I stood up and my aunt threw the sheet onto the nearest chair. Nothing unusual let's say... but the sheet actually stopped mid air, straightened itself out and got onto the chair evenly. By itself. I looked at my aunt surprised and she said "Oh, it does that sometimes". I freaked out and that's when I noticed the room was almost empty and all the walls were white. That's when I woke up for real.
Not only it was scary (well, for me it was...) but also so disturbing! My own brain tried to explain the "dripping faces", so instead of letting me wake up, it created another dream, with the dripping ceiling and all, which might have been logical. Except the spooky thing with the sheet. Uuugh I don' know what to think, but it's going to haunt me more if I don't write it down.
I woke up several times that night, just to go back to sleep and see similar scenes.
When I slept, I had my hands raised over my head (like, I was laying with my hands on my pillow, not along my body). I guess that had some factor, too... My arms get really numb and uncomfortable if I sleep like that. Boo.
Guess that's it.
I'm not really doing well at school. I should try harder. I kinda regret fixing my PC so quickly... I could use some more boring days. Just read my freaking lecture out of boredom... or learn maths... Or just stuff for my upcoming tests... Oh well. Whatever. It's gonna be good! Heh. Yeah, I'm going to learn and get good grades! Yes yes yes. :3
Anyway, I wanted to write about my dream again, because it left me unsettled... But then my PC broke and stuff. And now, after few days, I still can't forget that dream.
It was like few different dreams put into one, but basically all of them had a mutual theme, I guess?
I can't really remember all of those little scraps of dreams, but I think it's not worth mentioning all of them.
It became worst when I was going down a path, I don't even know where I was. Like... a building, quite spacious and light... There were many people just sitting by the walls or standing and looking at me. I think I recognized some of their faces (I suppose they were my classmates and people I see almost daily). When I was looking at them, some weird, white and gooey substance started coming out of their mouths. No jokes, it was quite disturbing. It was dripping onto the floor with big drop and it was endless, there was so much of it. Where ever I was looking, all of the people had this liquid dripping from their mouths. I knew it was a dream and I tried to wake myself up. And fortunately, I did wake up.
I was in my room and my aunt was folding some sheets. I don't know why, but water was dripping from my ceiling and I thought that it was just getting on me while I was sleeping in my bed and my dream tried to accommodate, you know. Thus the weird thing dripping from people's mouth*.
I stood up and my aunt threw the sheet onto the nearest chair. Nothing unusual let's say... but the sheet actually stopped mid air, straightened itself out and got onto the chair evenly. By itself. I looked at my aunt surprised and she said "Oh, it does that sometimes". I freaked out and that's when I noticed the room was almost empty and all the walls were white. That's when I woke up for real.
Not only it was scary (well, for me it was...) but also so disturbing! My own brain tried to explain the "dripping faces", so instead of letting me wake up, it created another dream, with the dripping ceiling and all, which might have been logical. Except the spooky thing with the sheet. Uuugh I don' know what to think, but it's going to haunt me more if I don't write it down.
I woke up several times that night, just to go back to sleep and see similar scenes.
When I slept, I had my hands raised over my head (like, I was laying with my hands on my pillow, not along my body). I guess that had some factor, too... My arms get really numb and uncomfortable if I sleep like that. Boo.
Guess that's it.
I'm not really doing well at school. I should try harder. I kinda regret fixing my PC so quickly... I could use some more boring days. Just read my freaking lecture out of boredom... or learn maths... Or just stuff for my upcoming tests... Oh well. Whatever. It's gonna be good! Heh. Yeah, I'm going to learn and get good grades! Yes yes yes. :3
*I just wish my brain put some kind of nice summer rain in my dreams instead of those grotesque images. Seriously, can't I dream of something nice? I don't wanna see people with missing thighs or melting flesh or decapitation, I wanna see my OTPs cuddling or my idols smiling or just some nice scenery. I don't even need, like, Taemin reciting his love for me, jeez!
WHAT THE FCK that is freaking scary!!!!!!
OdpowiedzUsuńbtw who needs good grades pft
i know i was seriously terrified at that time
Usuńwell i guess i don't really need good grades (my aunt is the one who wants them the most...) but i still dont want to have, like, D's on my certificate : (