so I met this girl from my school about few weeks ago. hen I stumbled upon her facebook profile - I actually wasn't sure if it was her, since she didn't have her photo set as her default pic. She had the "I am SHERLOCKED" avatar thought and when I saw it, a spark lit up in me. A little... spark of hope (do I sound poetic?). I talked to her a bit and oh gosh, she's totally a fangirl. She likes Doctor Who, which I haven't seen yet, Supernatural, Sherlock... Wow. Wow. And a biggest surprise for me was when she said "Well, what other people know about homestuck?" CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! She actually knew what Homestuck is and she mentioned it in the conversation first (i guess)!!! We even followed each other's tumblrs... Wow... I had a fangirl right next to me yet I haven't realised it until then! She started reading Homestuck - not because I told her to (well, I did, but that wasn't the only reason) since she's sick so she has time to do it and her brother is obsessed with Homestuck??? There are more people like that in 150km radius???? WHAT? I thought they were all on the fucking other side of the globe!
It's... like a whole new world. FuCkInG MiRaClEs, mOtHeRfUcKeRs.
Also, can you believe we even have the same name? What a mIrAcUlOuS coincidence.
It's... like a whole new world. FuCkInG MiRaClEs, mOtHeRfUcKeRs.
Also, can you believe we even have the same name? What a mIrAcUlOuS coincidence.
wow her brother is obsessed with homestuck then u should date him
OdpowiedzUsuńlolololol i don't even know him though :((((( but whoah it surprised me when she told me about her brother. I mean, no one near knew about HS and then bam! two people. wow. (there i go with the "wow"s again)
Usuńthen you should make friends with her and after that you will visit her and meet her brother and you will talk w/ him about hs and BAM your love guys will start
Usuńisn't that just beautiful
that's weird now that I think about it
Usuńi mean wow troll romance I wonder if he likes this stuff
... talking about trolls with boyfriend tho... so weird... having a bf... so weird... i'll just give it up for now and regret it later yeah that's the plan
also I can't tell if you're being ironic or not?... /suspicious stare > u > (it's a suspicious stare with a smirk ok)