niedziela, 18 listopada 2012

i think im sick, i think im sick... ♪

That was GD's song, right? Wihch one though... I can't remember the title. Any way I really think I'm sick, but I'm gonna go to school tomorrow, 'cause I've got my biology test and English contest... Ok I realized I was supposed to turn on my PC and write my Social Studies homework but Now I'm blogging... Nah never mind.
So I got pissed last Friday. No one got their PE clothes, so we couldn't exercise (E. told us that the PE teacher said she won't be at school on Friday, so we didn't bring our change). The vc headmaster didn't agree for us to just go home, so we were supposed to stay two hours at the gym. So we just went home, right? I was waiting at the bus stop and my friend called, saying he wanted to go back together. Every time he said that in the past, I somehow talked my way out of it or something came up, but I couldn't really do it any more, 'cause I thought he could leave the lesson early only today, so I just said "ok" and waited. Stupid me... Right after I hung up, the bus I was waiting for arrived. And I didn't get on it... After waiting another 20 minutes, P finally came and we got on the next bus. Then it turns out he can leave school early every Friday! So not only I got -2 point at school (not really big deal, but still), but I waited 40 minutes in the cold (maybe that's why I'm sick now). Uuugh.
Wow, I always plan on writing a short post, but then it turns out into a long story. Sorry for that.
Also, the HS update... Gamzee in his God Tier outfit DOES give me strange feelings and his codpiece is making me uncomfortable, but Caliborn shooting him like that...
I feel torn. Mentally.

10 komentarzy:

  1. i know but i didn;t want to be a douche to P. (even though later it turned out it'd be fine if I just went home...) but yes and the same to you! Let's grab a blanket and a hot cocoa __^__

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I wish I could do that but... you know... exams.......
    I am sad!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. yeah... I'm so sorry for not making those English notes ;___; I hope you'll do great, you surely will~! Wait so tomorrow you have English and German or only English?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. english and german and i am going to die
    i hope i will do great with listening and reading, cause i suck at writing but w/o it i still can get 70%

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. what you don't suck at writing~ didn't the teacher praise you last time because you thought of a good argument or something? If you can speak, you can write! Just remember to make a small, simple plan (lol i don't mean the band) and follow it! it's gonna be good. some theoretical knowledge from English would be good but I'm the one at fault here and I feel terrible uuuugh. I'd have done it if your test was next week this week has just been so busy and it's getting worse I'm really sorry. At least it's not real matura, right? It's only... próbna XD" si?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. I use My Lead System Pro and they have over 20 pre-made campaigns already created.
    The more topics you cover the more you will be read. If you want to
    create and run a blog to hold your business, the adopting business blogging
    tips will certainly help to make the task much simpler for you.


    Here is my weblog :: hostgator coupon code

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Some, however, will try to take over the garden bed.
    As a word of caution you should also never try to manually remove the warts yourself, as that can lead to the virus spreading.
    There are a wide range of self tanners to choose from
    at department stores, but why not treat yourself to
    a spray tan at your nearest tanning salon.

    Visit my webpage :: Skin tag Removal

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Home mole removal can work well for those who have moles
    that bother them as long as the are not a typical moles. Another
    available treatment option that can be done at home without a prescription is
    a topical ointment. But since something was happening I decided
    to keep trying for a few more nights.

    Here is my page - skin Tags Removal

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. The more you pay attention to your nails the easier it will be to stop nail biting
    for good. Ask your child if anything new is
    going on at school. particular finger you won't ever bite and can perform the biting on remaining fingers.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. t lose belly fat overnight and that there
    is no one. With that being said, it is vital to understand the benefit of staying
    fit and not being superficial. 000 grams daily - that's over 10 times the recommendation.

    Stop by my web site; best way to lose belly fat

    OdpowiedzUsuń