Today wasn't really bad, but it was tiring... The running in PE (I got an A!) and then walking a lot basically. Wow, my feet hurt.
noona ordered the CDs and I also ordered my Slickpak+Gamepak1 from Homestuck Kickstarter project. I love spending money, but I don't like it all the same. Well, I mean, I don't like it when I run out of money... Plan for the rest of the month? Starve. Yes. Mmm good.
noona ordered the CDs and I also ordered my Slickpak+Gamepak1 from Homestuck Kickstarter project. I love spending money, but I don't like it all the same. Well, I mean, I don't like it when I run out of money... Plan for the rest of the month? Starve. Yes. Mmm good.
omg so we're going to starve together that's great
OdpowiedzUsuńi bought stuff for pancakes today (DID YOU KNOW THAT OIl COSTS LIKE 7PLN WHAT) aren't I economical? You wanna come over for pancakes?
Usuńhow can I come over
Usuńit's late
like
lol
tomorrow i mean you silly (。◕‿◕。)♥:・゚♡
UsuńTOMORROW I sadly have to refuse cause I didn't plan leaving my home so
Usuń/wufan style/ maybe next time
"maybe next time" makes me think of exo sob wasnt it Kris who said that? XD''
Usuńyeah that's what I wrote -> wufan style LOL
Usuńooooooooooooooooh okay thats clear now XDD"""
Usuń