like
hey I'm gonna bitch some more
There's this guy... We're friends and we're always together in the mornings since we take the same bus to our schools. We say hi and he asks what's up, but when I answer... Ugh, he just doesn't care. But whatever, he's "nice" so he'll ask. What really, really, really pisses me off is when I start telling some story or anything, he interrupts me and starts going on about what happened to him or starts humming the song he's listening to. I don' mind him listening to music while talking to me, since I do that too, but... Ugh... I don't want to be interrupted every sentence. I'd gladly listen to what he has to say, but he could be kind enough to let me finish my story. e's not the only one though. Well, I suppose it can't really be helped, I know I'm a boring person, but when I'm with my other pals, they usually interrupt me too. Wow it's kinda sad. I really don't like being ignored, it's like people can't even see me and just keep talking to each other.
Writing it out feels good, too, since no one can interrupt me, no matter how boring I sound. Yay. Okay, now that I'm down, guess I should study.
CG: I MEAN THAT IT SEEMS LIKE WE ARE CONNECTED IN SOME WAY, DON'T YOU THINK JOHN.
CG: SORT OF COSMICALLY.
CG: LIKE OUR HATE FOR EACH OTHER IS SO STRONG IT MUST HAVE BEEN WRITTEN IN THE STARS.
CG: YOU KNOW, THE ONES I FUCKING MADE FOR YOU.
hey I'm gonna bitch some more
There's this guy... We're friends and we're always together in the mornings since we take the same bus to our schools. We say hi and he asks what's up, but when I answer... Ugh, he just doesn't care. But whatever, he's "nice" so he'll ask. What really, really, really pisses me off is when I start telling some story or anything, he interrupts me and starts going on about what happened to him or starts humming the song he's listening to. I don' mind him listening to music while talking to me, since I do that too, but... Ugh... I don't want to be interrupted every sentence. I'd gladly listen to what he has to say, but he could be kind enough to let me finish my story. e's not the only one though. Well, I suppose it can't really be helped, I know I'm a boring person, but when I'm with my other pals, they usually interrupt me too. Wow it's kinda sad. I really don't like being ignored, it's like people can't even see me and just keep talking to each other.
Writing it out feels good, too, since no one can interrupt me, no matter how boring I sound. Yay. Okay, now that I'm down, guess I should study.
CG: I MEAN THAT IT SEEMS LIKE WE ARE CONNECTED IN SOME WAY, DON'T YOU THINK JOHN.
CG: SORT OF COSMICALLY.
CG: LIKE OUR HATE FOR EACH OTHER IS SO STRONG IT MUST HAVE BEEN WRITTEN IN THE STARS.
CG: YOU KNOW, THE ONES I FUCKING MADE FOR YOU.
sigh... I wish they could pull it off. I mean, Karkat... just... ugh... But it'd be best if they were more flushed maybe... Though blackroom would work too~
Also a song, since I said I'll upload some next.
I know ur feels bro...........
OdpowiedzUsuńwere all in this 2gether............
Usuń