niedziela, 30 września 2012

tagging OSTs

is so haaaaaard... Especially when I don't know if I should put character's name or maybe seiyuu's name, or both, which one goes into the brackets, do I put space in between... And then there are also album titles.
Guess I'll just listen to it without scrobbling. Seems like a good idea.

2 komentarze:

  1. IKR!!!!!!!!1
    and compilation albums are pain as well - bands don't put it on their ohps and HOW THE HELL do you know how to tag it omg
    tagging is my nightmare.........
    sometimes I think it would be better if I didn't care about that that much CAUSE IT BOTHERS ME LIKE SHITEEEEEE D:

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. YEEEAHHH like when you're tagging something wrong and some other artist pops up on last.fm or there's nothing at all like no page for the artist/song/album and it just basically looks SO BADDDDD

      Usuń