It's been quite long already but I'm still obsessed with this song
sob it's so pretty
Yeah I just wanted to write that WOW I've actually gone outside lately
First I met up with esta persona to... celebrate Taemin's birthday yeah ugh lol
We bought doughnuts and some stuff and we ate it in front of the computer at my place
Next day she left for England and she's going to be there for a month D:
But I met my other friends, one that came from Germany and two other that I kinda... neglected? We didn't talk for a long time but it was nice now, not awkward at least ^_^ fucking yay
Me, M and K didn't drink much but B got quite drunk wow ._. I felt like a real teenager! ! ! Except I don't know if lifting a drunk friend from the ground at 2 am is being a teenager but uuugh? Well?
We had a sleepover at K's and it wasn't bad except we just went to sleep and we didn't get to watch any film.
Wow a lot of talking sorries
sob it's so pretty
Yeah I just wanted to write that WOW I've actually gone outside lately
First I met up with esta persona to... celebrate Taemin's birthday yeah ugh lol
We bought doughnuts and some stuff and we ate it in front of the computer at my place
~*~TRUE FRIENDSHIP~*~
Next day she left for England and she's going to be there for a month D:
But I met my other friends, one that came from Germany and two other that I kinda... neglected? We didn't talk for a long time but it was nice now, not awkward at least ^_^ fucking yay
Me, M and K didn't drink much but B got quite drunk wow ._. I felt like a real teenager! ! ! Except I don't know if lifting a drunk friend from the ground at 2 am is being a teenager but uuugh? Well?
We had a sleepover at K's and it wasn't bad except we just went to sleep and we didn't get to watch any film.
Wow a lot of talking sorries
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz