piątek, 27 lipca 2012

I'm sooooooo~ sociable!

I've just changed the layout AGAIN. And I guess I will do it again and again 'till I find my soultheme. Lol.
Anyways.
I went out yesterday. Like, really went out.
B had her birthday few days ago and M had hers in May. But since M lives in Germany, she couldn't have a birthday party with us. Right now she's in Poland, so we had a join b-day part for both M and B.
Sooo we went to B's... how do you even call it. A lot? Something like that. Like a garden, but away from home. There were about 10 people, I planned to go back at midnight or maybe 1 am, but of course plans changed. Jeeezzz.
I like my friends, I really do. M, B and K are great, seriously, but. There are things that piss me off about them, SO MUCH. They're really... invasive. I went with them, had some drinks, we had a fireplace, whatevs. I wanted to back - 'cause I'm not a social person, it's quite obvious - but they tell me to stay. It's always like that. I'm out of social batteries (lol?), I want to go home, recharge yadda yadda yadda. But (butt! ehehehehehe) they just can't and don't want to understand.
I mean, yeah, t was nice, staying by the fire all night, not sleeping, going home at 6 or 7 o'clock, sure! Like an... adventure! Yeah~!
But I wish they could try to understand I'm not like them. I'm not a social person. I'm addicted to Internet, too, of course, but first of all, being with many people and partying (? Let's said  it was a proper party, since there was lots of drama and booze. Gee) just tires me out.

Itme.

Oh my gosh this was so bad, I'm sorry aahahahh.

Anyways, when I came back home I wasn't really sleepy, so I read a chapter or two of a book and then had a nap. Before I had a shower, Sherlock could've deduced the fuck out of me.
My trainers are so clean, thanks to the dew in the forest.

On the other hand, LOOK AT THIS. I just teared up twice, it's just so... lovely.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz